High School Diploma
PTC Mil-Com Aviation Training Center Inc. was incorporated in January 2016, and opened its doors for training on May 2016. It is the first aviation training center in the Philippines to use a full Airbus A320 Cabin Mock up, used by major airlines around the world to train their cabin crew.
If you have any questions about the training institute or training courses it offers please click the yellow "CREGISTER FOR FREE WITH AVIATIONFLY" button.
PTC Mil-Com Aviation Training Center is a joint venture between two companies specializing in training and human resource development – PTC Holdings Corporation, a Filipino owned holding company and Mil-Com Aero Crew Trainers Pte. Ltd, a Singapore-based training company. PTC Mil-Com aims to provide high quality aviation training by investing heavily in faculty training and development, as well as in modern training equipment to provide world-class aviation training in the Philippines.
PTC Mil-Com Aviation Training Center is located conveniently near the NAIA Airport complex in Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines, the Center offers various courses including aircraft maintenance, cabin crew, and flight dispatch training.
Reinforcing its commitment to enhance global competitiveness of Filipino aviation professionals, PTC Mil-Com Aviation Training Center has invested in tools and equipment that can provide high quality training. It has partnered with Air Service Training from the UK, and with Jeppesen - a Boeing Company, to bring to the country courses and examinations that can equip trainees with certificates that will allow them to pursue specialized work assignments within the aviation industry.
PTC Mil-Com Aviation Training Center is committed in producing highly-skilled and competent aviation professionals who are well-trained in accordance with international standards to ensure safety, security, and quality service within the industry.
Industry-academic linkages remain a strong supplement to the Center’s training programs. It has partnered with educational institutions and airline companies resulting in the creation of a link between the providers of basic and tertiary level education, and the end users- airlines, MRO facilities, and other service oriented companies.
PTC Mil-Com Aviation Training Center offers the following Aircraft Maintenance courses:
- Advanced Aviation Technician (Airframe & Powerplant) Training Course - This module is to teach students on A&P Maintenance Practices in an Aircraft Maintenance environment. The training curriculum includes procedures in accordance with the EASA Part 66 Module 7 syllabus. The course takes 20 days.
- Aviation Technician (Airframe & Powerplant) Initial Assessment Course - This course is for attendees who will be assessed on their abilities in order for them to be considered for a future job as an Aviation Technician (Airframe & Powerplant). This course takes 2.5 days.
- Aviation Technician (Airframe & Powerplant) Training Course - This course is tailored to provide basic foundation training for aspiring job seekers wishing to join an Aviation Maintenance Organization. This course takes 12 days.
- Advanced Aviation Technician (Avionics) Training Course - This module is to teach students on Avionics Maintenance Practices in an Aircraft Maintenance environment. The Training curriculum includes procedures in accordance with the EASA Part 66 Module 7 syllabus. This course takes 20 days.
- Aviation Technician (Avionics) Initial Assessment Course - This course is for attendees who will be assessed on their abilities in order for them to be considered for a future job as an Aviation Technician (Avionics). This course takes 2.5 days.
If you are about to START Aircraft Maintenance Training you will need the below:
- Aviation Maintenance Technician (AMT) Logbook - https://amzn.to/2wFGCC8
- If you are studying Airframe and Power Plant and are looking for additional study material we recommend checking out this Jeppesen A&P General Kit - https://amzn.to/2wEi2RW
If you are interested to read more about aircraft maintenance training, check out these books which we recommend:
- “Aircraft Maintenance and Repair, Seventh Edition” (https://amzn.to/2jQSwzA) a valuable resource for students of aviation technology
- “Aviation Mechanic Handbook: The Aviation Standard” (https://amzn.to/2IConlz) a core reference for mechanics, aircraft owners and pilots