Singapore's oldest establishment for General Aviation and Leisure Flying offering PPL
Private Pilot License
Socata Tampico TB-9C
Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore
Please click CONTACT NOW to get more information
Republic of Singapore Flying Club, founded in 1928, is Singapore's oldest establishment for general Aviation and Leisure Flying. The Club offers people the opportunity of learning how to fly and obtaining a Private Pilot License (PPL).
The process to obtain your Private Pilot License can be found by clicking here.
If you have any questions about Republic of Singapore Flying Club or the Private Pilot License course it offers please click the yellow "REGISTER FOR FREE WITH AVIATIONFLY" button.
If you are about to START Pilot Training you will need a few things:
- Pilot Logbook - https://amzn.to/2JJRBMm
- Pilot Tablet Knee-pad - https://amzn.to/2KuWwlr
- Pilot Flight Bag - https://amzn.to/2KibElf
If you are interested to read more about pilot training, check out these books which we recommend:
- “The Realization of a Boyhood Dream: The Path to my Private Pilot License” (https://amzn.to/2rfMjkb ) which is an interest read if you want to know what the initial pilot training will be like
- “The Student Pilot’s Flight Manual: From First Flight to Pilot Certificate" (https://amzn.to/2I4DcNI ) a very extensive book and containing almost all the information you will learn during your training for Private Pilot License!