- No of students: 61 to 100
About Saraswati Aviation Academy
11 Aircraft Pilot School in Sultanpur
Private Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License, Instrument Rating, Multi Engine
2 Cessna 172, P68C-One, 3 AMD ALARUS CH 2000, MicroLight Aircraft, website states it was acquiring 3 more Single Engine and 1 Twin Engine Training Aircraft in January 2013
ELITE IGATE 523
State Government Policy
Directorate General of Civil Aviation India
16 years of age on date of application and must have qualified Class 10+2 exam from any of the recognized boards with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects
Saraswati Aviation Academy was established in 2008 for Commercial Pilot License training in Sultanpur, Uttar Pradesh. The Pilot School is part of the larger education focused Saraswati Group. Saraswati Aviation Academy is able to train students in 12 months to complete the full commercial pilot license (CPL) program which combines both academic coursework and intensive flight time.
The school flies from its own exclusive airfield and has a modern fleet of aircraft (2 Cessna 172, P68C-One, 3 AMD ALARUS CH 2000, MicroLight Aircraft, website states it was acquiring 3 more Single Engine and 1 Twin Engine Training Aircraft in January 2013) and simulators (ELITE IGATE 523). Saraswati Aviation Academy students will also have access to many premier facilities, including the Aircraft Maintenance Division, the exclusive Airfield, Airspace, Training labs, and a well equipped Library.
The academic courses provide a comprehensive knowledge of aviation i.e. Pilot Training, from the beginning of flight to the latest industry trends in flight deck management.
If you have any questions about Saraswati Aviation Academy or training courses it offers please click the yellow "CONTACT NOW" button.
If you are about to START Pilot Training you will need a few things:
- Pilot Logbook - https://amzn.to/2JJRBMm
- Pilot Tablet Knee-pad - https://amzn.to/2KuWwlr
- Pilot Flight Bag - https://amzn.to/2KibElf
If you are interested to read more about pilot training, check out these books which we recommend:
- “The Realization of a Boyhood Dream: The Path to my Private Pilot License” (https://amzn.to/2rfMjkb ) which is an interest read if you want to know what the initial pilot training will be like
- “The Student Pilot’s Flight Manual: From First Flight to Pilot Certificate" (https://amzn.to/2I4DcNI ) a very extensive book and containing almost all the information you will learn during your training for Private Pilot License!