A 3-aircraft flight school in India, Sha-Shib Flying Academy continues to lead the academic society in India
Private Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License, Flight Instructor course
Cessna -152, Cessna-172
At least 17 years old, 10th Std., Class II medical fitness
Sha-Shib Flying Academy is a unit of Sha-Shib Group of Institutions, a pioneer educational group in India offering a range of courses in Engineering, Management Applied Sciences and Aviation established in Bhopal in 1994. Sha- Shib Flying Academy is approved by the Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Government of India New Delhi for conducting Flying Training up to CPL level. Sha- Shib Flying Academy is located at Guna M.P and is 200 K.M. from Gwalior and 210 KM. from Bhopal (M.P) on the Agra Mumbai Highway.Course offered:
- Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
- Private Pilot License (PPL)
- Assistant Flight Instructor Rating
- Flight Instructor Rating
- Recency/Conversion Flying
With the introduction of low cost airlines in the open skies of India and Asia region, there is an anticipated demand for over 3000 qualified pilots in the next five years. With the introduction of airplane like Airbus 380/319/320, and Boeing 737-800/900 by Air Kingfisher Airlines , Etihad Airlines, Air India, Spice Jet, Jetlite, Air Arabia, Jet Airways there will be tremendous demand for Indian Pilots. With the most modern fleet, SFA is proud of introducing the Throp T211 / Cessna -152/Cessna-172 aircraft for the students to get new levels of skills, safety and confidence apart from making it easier for them to get adapted to the next generation aircraft.
At SFA, we have established excellent infrastructure to cater to the aspiring students. SAFETY BEFORE SELF and KNOWLEDGE IS POWER sums up our philosophy.Why join Sha-Shib Flying Academy?
Sure, there will be people who can earn their wings on their own, but there is no substitute for expert guidance. This is where Sha-Shib Flying Academy comes in. We Know what is to be done, how and where and we will be happy to guide you through the maze of regulations and regulatory requirements. The Sha-Shib Flying team of professionals includes finest pilots and instructors and has the sole aim providing a comprehensive package to an individual on the road to acquire the Indian Commercial Pilot License (Aero plane).
Sha-Shib Flying Academy offers the following in a phased manner:
- Pilot medical examination with DGCA approved medical examiner as per DGCA requirement.
- Filling the Application for allotment of Computer number by DGCA.
- Issue of Student's Pilot License.
- Comprehensive ground training to prepare you to clear the DGCA conducted written and practical examinations.
- Flying training and hours, as required by DGCA approved syllabus, at our established Flying School with in minimum possible time and at the best competitive cost.
- Adequate training and facilities to acquire FRTO (R) license.
- Flying Skill Tests by DGCA approved examiner.
- Facilitation for Commercial Pilot's License endorsement facilities.
- Assistance in Cockpit Placement.
We would like to assist you in picking a flight school and can answer your questions about this school or other options – please click the yellow “REGISTER FOR FREE WITH AVIATIONFLY” button and send us a message.
For more information on pilot training in India, check out How to become a Pilot in India.
If you are looking for a guide on how to become a pilot in a certain country, check out the How to become a Pilot Guides Aviationfly has created for more than 100 countries.