- No of students: 61 to 100
About SIA Engineering Philippines
International aircraft maintenance group with a training program in Clark
Bachelor of Science (click yellow "CONTACT NOW" button to request more information)
SIA Engineering Philippines Corporation is a new state-of-the-art aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) company in Clark, Philippines, situated at Clark International Airport. Strategically located in Asia, SIA Engineering Philippines Corporation provides aircraft maintenance services to airlines in the region. The Company is a joint venture between SIA Engineering Company Ltd, a subsidiary of Singapore Airlines and a leading provider of MRO services in Asia Pacific, and Cebu Pacific Air, a major airline in the Philippines.
For more information about SIA Engineering Philippines SIAEP Maintenance Training Program - Airframe and Powerplant Category please click the yellow "CONTACT NOW" button.
If you are about to START Aircraft Maintenance Training you will need the below:
- Aviation Maintenance Technician (AMT) Logbook - https://amzn.to/2wFGCC8
- If you are studying Airframe and Power Plant and are looking for additional study material we recommend checking out this Jeppesen A&P General Kit - https://amzn.to/2wEi2RW
If you are interested to read more about aircraft maintenance training, check out these books which we recommend:
- “Aircraft Maintenance and Repair, Seventh Edition” (https://amzn.to/2jQSwzA) a valuable resource for students of aviation technology
- “Aviation Mechanic Handbook: The Aviation Standard” (https://amzn.to/2IConlz) a core reference for mechanics, aircraft owners and pilots