Please click the yellow "CONTACT NOW" button to obtain more information about the Cabin Crew training course.
High School Diploma
ST Aerospace Academy (STAA), a member of ST Engineering/ST Aerospace - one of the world's leading aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul service providers, was established in 2007 and was the first non-airline affiliated flight training organisation headquartered in Singapore to offer commercial pilot training services to airlines and aspiring individuals. In addition to Pilot Training the Academy offers Cabin Crew Training and Aircraft Maintenance Training.ST Aerospace Academy’s pilot training network includes a Simulator Training Centre in Singapore’s Seletar Aerospace Park and two flight training bases – one in Texas, USA and the other in Victoria, Australia.
If you have any questions about the training institute or training courses it offers please click the yellow "REGISTER FOR FREE WITH AVIATIONFLY" button.
ST Aerospace Academy has also been certified by the Council of Private Education (CPE) under the Ministry of Education and was awarded with EduTrust Provisional Certification in 2014 which allow the academy to provide high-quality training courses to international students as well.
ST Aerospace Academy offers the following courses:
- Cabin Crew Training - Safety and Emergency Procedures and other cabin crew training programmes to meet the operational requirements of the industry
- Ab-initio Pilot Training
- TigerAir Multi-Crew Pilot License program - 18 months full time program following completion pilots will start their flying career with TigerAir
- CAAS Commercial Pilot License - 18 months full time course with the ATPL Ground School being done in Singapore and Flight training in the United States
- CAAS ATPL (Theory)
- FAA Commercial Pilot License - theory and flight training of the FAA CPL is conducted at the USA campus at Aviation Academy of America (AAA) in Hondo, Texas
- CASA Commercial Pilot License (Australia) - theory and flight training of the CASA CPL course is conducted at the Australian campus.
- Advanced/Simulator Training - Multi-crew cooperation and type rating courses on the Airbus A320 using the Airbus A320 Full Flight and Fixed based Simulator
- Aircraft Maintenance Training - ST Aerospace Academy works closely with ST Aerospace Technical Training Centre to offer a comprehensive suite of basic, advanced and customised technical training courses. ST Aerospace Technical Training Centre is certified by CAAS and EASA as a Part 147 Maintenance Training Organisation to provide basic engineering courses required for an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Licence, as well as aircraft type training for a wide range of narrow-body and wide-body aircraft.
To help you prepare for either Training or that all important Airline Interview we recommend the below reading material:
- “English for Cabin Crew” (https://amzn.to/2IbvXEu) an ideal course for students who are going to start cabin crew training or want to improve their English
- “101 Questions and Answers for the Cabin Crew Interview” (https://amzn.to/2IeBhDa) mastering the cabin crew selection process is an art that you can learn and this book will teach you how to formulate the correct answer to the complex behavioral interview questions!
- “The Cabin Crew Interview Made Easy Workbook (2017): The Ultimate Step by Step Blueprint to Acing the Flight Attendant Interview!” (https://amzn.to/2KhEDpq) the most focused and comprehensive step-by-step walkthrough of the airline selection process available to date!