- No of students: 31 to 60
About ST Aerospace Academy/ST Engineering
Training academy of world leading aircraft maintenance organisation ST Aerospace
Please click CONTACT NOW to get more information
ST Aerospace Academy (STAA), a member of ST Engineering/ST Aerospace - one of the world's leading aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul service providers, was established in 2007 and was the first non-airline affiliated flight training organisation headquartered in Singapore to offer commercial pilot training services to airlines and aspiring individuals. In addition to Pilot Training the Academy offers Aircraft Maintenance Training and Cabin Crew Training.ST Aerospace Academy’s pilot training network includes a Simulator Training Centre in Singapore’s Seletar Aerospace Park and two flight training bases – one in Texas, USA and the other in Victoria, Australia.
If you have any questions about ST Aerospace Academy or training courses it offers please click the yellow "CONTACT NOW" button.
ST Aerospace Academy has also been certified by the Council of Private Education (CPE) under the Ministry of Education and was awarded with EduTrust Provisional Certification in 2014 which allow the academy to provide high-quality training courses to international students as well.
ST Aerospace Academy offers the following courses:
- Aircraft Maintenance Training - STAA works closely with ST Aerospace Technical Training Centre to offer a comprehensive suite of basic, advanced and customised technical training courses. ST Aerospace Technical Training Centre is certified by CAAS and EASA as a Part 147 Maintenance Training Organisation to provide basic engineering courses required for an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Licence, as well as aircraft type training for a wide range of narrow-body and wide-body aircraft.
- Ab-initio Pilot Training
- TigerAir Multi-Crew Pilot License program - 18 months full time program following completion pilots will start their flying career with TigerAir
- CAAS Commercial Pilot License - 18 months full time course with the ATPL Ground School being done in Singapore and Flight training in the United States
- CAAS ATPL (Theory)
- FAA Commercial Pilot License - theory and flight training of the FAA CPL is conducted at the USA campus at Aviation Academy of America (AAA) in Hondo, Texas
- CASA Commercial Pilot License (Australia) - theory and flight training of the CASA CPL course is conducted at the Australian campus.
- Advanced/Simulator Training - Multi-crew cooperation and type rating courses on the Airbus A320 using the Airbus A320 Full Flight and Fixed based Simulator
- Cabin Crew Training - Safety and Emergency Procedures and other cabin crew training programmes to meet the operational requirements of the industry
ST Aerospace Academy is ideally suited for students looking to become aircraft maintenance engineers.
If you are about to START Aircraft Maintenance Training you will need the below:
- Aviation Maintenance Technician (AMT) Logbook - https://amzn.to/2wFGCC8
- If you are studying Airframe and Power Plant and are looking for additional study material we recommend checking out this Jeppesen A&P General Kit - https://amzn.to/2wEi2RW
If you are interested to read more about aircraft maintenance training, check out these books which we recommend:
- “Aircraft Maintenance and Repair, Seventh Edition” (https://amzn.to/2jQSwzA) a valuable resource for students of aviation technology
- “Aviation Mechanic Handbook: The Aviation Standard” (https://amzn.to/2IConlz) a core reference for mechanics, aircraft owners and pilots