3 Aircraft Indian Flight School A Part Of The Prestigious Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal (SVKM) Group
Private Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License
Cessna 172 R/TECNAM
10+2 (with Physics & Maths) or three-year diploma course in engineering after 10th & Medical test for DGCA class I and II
The SVKM NMIMS Academy of Aviation (AOA) was established in the year 2009 and a part of the prestigious Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal (SVKM) group. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) started the Academy at Shirpur Airport near the NMIMS Campus of Shirpur in Maharashtra to provide world-class Flying Training.Courses offered:
• Commercial Pilot's Licence
• Private Pilot's Licence
• Flight Instructor Ratings
• Recency Flying
• Conversion Checks
• The SVKM NMIMS Academy of Aviation (AOA) has a privately owned DGCA approved airport for exclusive use. Shirpur is a quiet, serene town located on Mumbai- Agra Highway (NH3) surrounded by well-lit roads, lush greenery, and pollution-free environment. The weather is suitable for flying training.
• After extensive research, the Academy has chosen the most versatile Basic Trainer, the Cessna 172 R/TECNAM airplane. All the academies aircraft are equipped with a modern dual GARMIN-1000 GPS for navigational purposes. The Academy has licenses to import 12 brand new aircraft, 3 of which are already at Shirpur. Such aircraft are operated in compliance with DGCA standards by experienced and outstanding maintenance engineers.
• For ground and flight training facilities, the Academy has dedicated air traffic control tower, safe runway length, and fully ventilated and maintained hangar.
• Operating out of a private airport dedicated to flight training guarantees providing priority to aircraft, reducing the time consumed on the tarmac burning fuel.
Separate hostel facilities are available for boys and girls. Excellent lodging and boarding facilities are provided to all trainee pilots in NMIMS Campus. The campus has fully furnished guest rooms, Wi-Fi connectivity, 24-hour running water, power back up, wardens, 24-hour security staff, gymnasium, and swimming pool facilities.
We would like to assist you in picking a flight school and can answer your questions about this school or other options – please click the yellow “REGISTER FOR FREE WITH AVIATIONFLY” button and send us a message.
For more information on pilot training in India, check out How to become a Pilot in India.
If you are looking for a guide on how to become a pilot in a certain country, check out the How to become a Pilot Guides Aviationfly has created for more than 100 countries.