Please click CONTACT NOW to get more information
High School Diploma
THAI Flight Training Academy is the training department of Thai Airways located in Bangkok. The Academy offers both pilot training and cabin crew training. Since the pilot training academy was established it has expanded its course offering (3 courses) with THAI Flight Training Academy offering the Multi-Crew Pilot License since 2009. The Training Academy conducts all training segments of the program except the flight training which is done by 3 flight schools listed below.
Thai Training Academy offer's cabin crew training with a number of simulators on hand.
If you have any questions about the training institute or training courses it offers please click the yellow "REGISTER FOR FREE WITH AVIATIONFLY" button.
The 3 pilot training courses by THAI Flight Training Academy are:
- Multi-Crew Pilot License Program (MPL) - to increase flight operation efficiency and safety, International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) has introduced a new kind of pilot license, Multi-Crew Pilot License (MPL) since 23 November 2006. With the focus on Multi-Crew Cooperation (MCC), Competency Based Training Approach as well as Threat and Error Management Theory (TEM) are required from the stage of flying schools to flight simulators, which fulfils the needs of Thai Airways International. Currently, 3 flying schools in Thailand are invited to organize this training program:
- Civil Aviation Training Center (CATC)
- Bangkok Aviation Center (BAC)
- International Aviation College Nakornphanom (IAC NPU)
- Airline Transition Training Course (ATT) - Pilots with a Commercial Pilot License may apply to this program which acts as a commercial airline operation foundation and a preparation course for all new pilots before commencing their actual revenue flights. Besides, the same course is offered to pilots who are applying for an Airline Transport Pilot License as it provides solid aviation knowledge foundation for all captains-to-be.
- Flight Instructor Training Program (FIT-PRO)
THAI Flight Training Academy has an extensive range of 6 full flight simulators and 3 flight training devices.
To help you prepare for either Training or that all important Airline Interview we recommend the below reading material:
- “English for Cabin Crew” (https://amzn.to/2IbvXEu) an ideal course for students who are going to start cabin crew training or want to improve their English
- “101 Questions and Answers for the Cabin Crew Interview” (https://amzn.to/2IeBhDa) mastering the cabin crew selection process is an art that you can learn and this book will teach you how to formulate the correct answer to the complex behavioral interview questions!
- “The Cabin Crew Interview Made Easy Workbook (2017): The Ultimate Step by Step Blueprint to Acing the Flight Attendant Interview!” (https://amzn.to/2KhEDpq) the most focused and comprehensive step-by-step walkthrough of the airline selection process available to date!