25 Aircraft Flight School founded by the Turkish Airlines, has a maximum capacity of training 200 students per year
Private Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License, Instrument Rating, Multi Engine, Flight Instructor course
12 Cessna 172S NAVIII, 6 Diamond DA40, and 7 Diamond DA42
Cessna 172S NAV III Skyhawk FNPT II, Diamond 40 NG FNPT II, Diamond 42NG, and Ascent XJ FNPTII MCC Jet simulator
Turkish Civil Aviation Authority
Please contact for more information
Turkish Airlines Flight Academy, a sub-brand of Turkish Airlines, was established in 2004 and started flying training courses in 2013 primarily for the purpose of training pilots required by the airline. It is located in Aydın Çıldır Airport, Aydin, Turkey.
- ATP (A) Unified (Integrated) Airline Transport Pilot Training
- Private Pilot License (PPL)
- IR (A) Modular Instrument Flight Rating
- ATP (A) Modular Airline Transport Pilot Theoretical Knowledge Course
- CPL/IR(A) Unified (Integrated) Commercial Pilot License and Instrument Flight Rating Course
- FI(A), CRI(A), IRI(A) Instructor Training
- SEP/MEP(Land) CR(A) Single/Multi Engine Piston Class Rating Training
- MCC Training
- CPL(A) Modular Commercial Pilot License Training
Why join Turkish Airlines Flight Academy?
Training is done in a fleet of 25 trainer aircraft which includes 12 Cessna 172S NAVIII, 6 Diamond DA40, and 7 Diamond DA42. Simulator includes Cessna 172S NAV III Skyhawk FNPT II, Diamond 40 NG FNPT II, Diamond 42NG, and Ascent XJ FNPTII MCC Jet.
The flight school has a maximum capacity of training 200 students per year. Currently, there are 34 instructors including 32 FI(A) and 2 TB trainers.
In terms of residential accommodations, students are accommodated at Golf Resort Hotel located in Kuşadası and Aymira Hotel located in central Aydın. The flight school covers the expenses of accommodation and transportation during the training period.
We would like to assist you in picking a flight school and can answer your questions about this school or other options – please click the yellow “SPEAK WITH US” button and send us a message.
If you are looking for a guide on how to become a pilot click here to see all the countries that we cover.