- No of students: 61 to 100
About University of Bohol
Aircraft maintenance training offered by the University of Bohol
High School Diploma
University of Bohol (U.B.) is a private non-sectarian co-educational institution of higher learning in Tagbilaran City, Bohol. Established in 1946 it was the first university in the province of Bohol.
University of Bohol is located approximately 2 hours flight time from the Philippines capital Manila and Bohol is the tenth largest island of the Philippines. It is a popular tourist destination with beaches, resorts and features popular attraction such as the chocolate hills.
The University offers two courses related to aircraft maintenance:
- Bachelor in Science in Aircraft Maintenance Technology
- Associate in Aircraft Maintenance Technology
For more information about the University and the courses please click the yellow "CONTACT NOW" button.
If you are about to START Aircraft Maintenance Training you will need the below:
- Aviation Maintenance Technician (AMT) Logbook - https://amzn.to/2wFGCC8
- If you are studying Airframe and Power Plant and are looking for additional study material we recommend checking out this Jeppesen A&P General Kit - https://amzn.to/2wEi2RW
If you are interested to read more about aircraft maintenance training, check out these books which we recommend:
- “Aircraft Maintenance and Repair, Seventh Edition” (https://amzn.to/2jQSwzA) a valuable resource for students of aviation technology
- “Aviation Mechanic Handbook: The Aviation Standard” (https://amzn.to/2IConlz) a core reference for mechanics, aircraft owners and pilots