- Instructor training
- No of students: 101 to 150
About Wayman Aviation Academy
30+ Aircraft Pilot School in Miami which trains both International and US domestic students to become Airline Pilots in less than 1 year
Private Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License, Instrument Rating, Multi Engine, Flight Instructor course
Cessna 152, Cessna 172, Cessna 172 G1000, Piper PA-24 Arrow, Piper PA-34 Seneca
Redbird FMX Simulator and Frasca Mentor AATD Simulator (Cessna 172)
SkyWest, Republic, Silver Airways (US carriers)
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
18+ years old and graduated high school
Wayman Aviation Academy, founded in 1987, located in Miami is an Aviationfly.com partner school which is globally known as a leading airline pilot training school training training both international and domestic students to become airline ready pilots. Wayman Aviation Academy offers one of the best priced packages in the world to get your commercial pilot license in less than one year! They are also fully set up to assist you in getting your US visa to do your flight training with them! The Pilot School is located at Hollywood North Perry Airport (KHWO) in Pembroke Pines and at Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport (KOPF) and operates an aircraft training fleet of over 30 aircraft.
The academy take students from their first flight to commercial certified pilots in 8 to 12 month. Wayman Aviation Academy places high importance on quality aircraft, in house maintenance, and quality instruction from airline professors. This great setup allows the flight school to fly year round in paradise 30 minutes from the famous Miami beaches - making it the perfect place for international students! For US domestic students Wayman Aviation Academy has over the last 30 years developed into one of the premier Flight Training institutions in South Florida partnering with Miami-Dade College, Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, and Pan Am Academy. They offer a full career prep from FAA certification to college degrees, type ratings, and flow through to airlines such as Sky West (American, United, Delta) and Silver Airways.
If you have any questions about Wayman Aviation Academy or training courses it offers please click the yellow "CONTACT NOW" button.
The Academy is a FAA Part 141 flight training provider for both Miami-Dade College and Liberty University, and holds an MOU with Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. Wayman Aviation Academy has not only built a reputation within the US but also earned international recognition being recommended by China Airline Pilots Association (ChALPA) and Brazil Airline Pilots Association (SNA).
Wayman Aviation Academy offers the following courses:
- Professional Pilot Program - this includes Private Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License, Multi-Engine Rating and Instrument Rating - the whole program is completed in about 10 months
- Private Pilot License - 2 to 4 months of initial flight training to get your PPL
- Foreign License Convalidation
- EASA ATPL Theory
Other great features of Wayman Aviation Academy is that they can provide modern student housing, transportation, Aviation English courses, and that the school is a short drive away from Disney Land and other great Theme Parks.
If you are about to START Pilot Training you will need a few things:
- Pilot Logbook - https://amzn.to/2JJRBMm
- Pilot Tablet Knee-pad - https://amzn.to/2KuWwlr
- Pilot Flight Bag - https://amzn.to/2KibElf
If you are interested to read more about pilot training, check out these books which we recommend:
- “The Realization of a Boyhood Dream: The Path to my Private Pilot License” (https://amzn.to/2rfMjkb ) which is an interest read if you want to know what the initial pilot training will be like
- “The Student Pilot’s Flight Manual: From First Flight to Pilot Certificate" (https://amzn.to/2I4DcNI ) a very extensive book and containing almost all the information you will learn during your training for Private Pilot License!