40 aircraft flight school
Private Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License, Instrument Rating, Multi Engine, Flight Instructor course
Cessna 172 Skyhawk, Piper Arrow, Piper Seminole
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
At least 17 years old, High School Graduate, Pass Medical Examination
Westwind School of Aeronautics was founded in 1999 by Ronald J. and Marcia A. Haarer.
It is located in Phoenix Deer Valley Municipal Airport, Arizona, USA.Courses offered:
- Commercial Pilot Direct Track (CPDT) Program
- Flight Instructor Direct Track (FIDT) Program
- Private Pilot Training
- Instrument Rating
- Initial Multi Engine Commercial Pilot Certificate - Multi Engine
- Initial Single Engine Commercial Pilot Certificate - Single Engine
- Multi Engine Add-on Commercial Pilot Certificate
- Single Engine Add-on Commercial Pilot Certificate
- Flight Instructor Certificate (CFI) - Single-engine
- Flight Instructor Instrument Certificate (CFI-I)
- Multi-engine Flight Instructor (MEI)
Training is done in a large fleet of 40 aircraft composed of Cessna 172 Skyhawk, Piper Arrow, Piper Seminole. Several aircraft are equipped with the Garmin G1000 Glass Cockpit. The flight school is also equipped with 2 flight simulators.
We would like to assist you in picking a flight school and can answer your questions about this school or other options – please click the yellow “REGISTER FOR FREE WITH AVIATIONFLY” button and send us a message.
For more information on pilot training in the USA, check out How to become a Pilot in the USA.
If you are looking for a guide on how to become a pilot in a certain country, check out the How to become a Pilot Guides Aviationfly has created for more than 100 countries.