- No of students: 31 to 60
About Zamboanga Institute of Aviation and Technology
The only aviation school in Region IX of the Philippines
High School Diploma
Zamboanga Institute of Aviation and Technology (ZIAT) is the only Aviation School in Region IX south in the Philippines (approximately 2 hours flight time from the Philippines capital Manila).
Zamboanga Institute of Aviation and Technology currently does not have a website but offers the following aircraft maintenance courses:
- Two years Aircraft Maintenance Technician
- Two years Electronics Technology
For more information about the training institute and courses please click the yellow "CONTACT NOW" button.
If you are about to START Aircraft Maintenance Training you will need the below:
- Aviation Maintenance Technician (AMT) Logbook - https://amzn.to/2wFGCC8
- If you are studying Airframe and Power Plant and are looking for additional study material we recommend checking out this Jeppesen A&P General Kit - https://amzn.to/2wEi2RW
If you are interested to read more about aircraft maintenance training, check out these books which we recommend:
- “Aircraft Maintenance and Repair, Seventh Edition” (https://amzn.to/2jQSwzA) a valuable resource for students of aviation technology
- “Aviation Mechanic Handbook: The Aviation Standard” (https://amzn.to/2IConlz) a core reference for mechanics, aircraft owners and pilots