- Simulator training
- Airline program
- No of students: 101 to 150
About How to become a Pilot in Pakistan
Aviationfly.com has made a guide for you to show you how to become a Pilot in Pakistan
Private Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License, Instrument Rating, Multi Engine, Type Rating, Flight Instructor course
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority
Passed Higher Secondary School, be over the age of 18 and passed the Class 1 Medical
One of the main questions Aviationfly.com receives is how to become a Pilot in Pakistan - Pakistan, a country with 200 million people, currently has less than 10 Airlines with only very few aircraft. As the country continues to grow the existing airlines will order more aircraft, more airlines will start up or foreign airlines will have a preference for more Pakistani Pilots in order to fly to Pakistan Airports. Aviationfly.com wants to provide you with more information on how to become a Pilot in Pakistan and has created the Guide below! If you want to become a Pilot the right time to start your pilot training now!
How to become a Pilot in Pakistan
Step 1. Research
The first step on how to become a pilot in Pakistan is to research the different options you have to become a Pilot. Start of by researching online, Google, Aviationfly.com, Youtube, Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority website, Facebook Pilot Groups and others. There are a number of options of how to become a pilot in Pakistan - you can do your pilot training with a flight training school in Pakistan or abroad or join the Pakistan Air Force to get your Pilot License. Each one of these options has its advantages and disadvantages and will be explained in more detail below. You can also click the yellow CONTACT NOW button to send Aviationfly.com a message to get answers to your questions. Aviationfly.com has a database of over 200+ Pilot Schools and knows the best deals so if you are interested in becoming a Pilot click the yellow CONTACT NOW button and Aviationfly.com will send you more information.
Step 2. Minimum requirement
The second step on how to become a pilot in Pakistan is to meet the minimum requirement set by the Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority. In order for you to obtain an Pakistan CAA Commercial Pilot License you will need to have passed Higher Secondary School, be over the age of 18 and passed the Class 1 Medical. If you are looking to do your pilot training in another country and then become a Pilot in another country then you should check the requirements of that country but for the Pakistan CAA this is the minimum.
Step 3. Selecting a Flight School
The next step on how to become a Pilot in Pakistan is selecting a Flight School - Aviationfly.com has a great page which can give you all the details on how to select a Flight School right for you which you can find here.
It is important to know that becoming a pilot does require a certain budget - the minimum is around approx. US$46,000 and higher depending on the country you do your training in, the school you pick and a number of other factors. Aviationfly.com through its database knows of the best deals and packages so if you are interested click the yellow CONTACT NOW button and Aviationfly.com will send you the information.
To understand the different options you have to understand how to become a Pilot in Pakistan see the below routes:
- Flight Training in Pakistan - there are less than 10 Pilot Schools in Pakistan and to get your Commercial Pilot License in Pakistan takes approximately 2 to 3 years and you should have a budget of more than US$60,000 - includes Private Pilot License and Instrument Rating.
- Flight Training abroad - there is a number of popular countries which Pakistani nationals go to for Flight Training including the US, Indonesia and the Philippines. The Flight Training in these countries is usually less expensive than in Pakistan and the training duration is a lot shorter. Aviationfly.com knows Pilot Schools which have trained a large number of Pakistani Pilots before where you can complete your Commercial Pilot License Training in less than 12 months. Following the training you will have to convert your license to Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority license.
Step 4. Flight School Entry Assessment
If you would like more information about the entry assessment tests by Flight Schools click the CONTACT NOW button and Aviationfly.com will share more information with you.
Step 5. Training
To answer your question on how to become a pilot in Pakistan (let us assume an Airline Pilot) the usual route is getting your Private Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License, Multi-Engine Rating and Instrument Rating. Following this the next step on how to become a pilot in Pakistan would be to do a Type Rating (training specialized on the type of Aircraft you will fly). The type rating is sometimes sponsored by the Airline, if you already have your commercial pilot license and are looking to do a type rating or for an Airline job then contact Aviationfly.com through the yellow CONTACT NOW button.
If you are about to START Pilot Training you will need a few things:
- Pilot Logbook - https://amzn.to/2JJRBMm
- Pilot Tablet Knee-pad - https://amzn.to/2KuWwlr
- Pilot Flight Bag - https://amzn.to/2KibElf
If you are interested to read more about pilot training, check out these books which we recommend:
- “The Realization of a Boyhood Dream: The Path to my Private Pilot License” (https://amzn.to/2rfMjkb ) which is an interest read if you want to know what the initial pilot training will be like
- “The Student Pilot’s Flight Manual: From First Flight to Pilot Certificate" (https://amzn.to/2I4DcNI ) a very extensive book and containing almost all the information you will learn during your training for Private Pilot License!